Backslider Jesus Loves You ! Jesus Wants you Back !!!!

Is your joy gone,

Are you loosing the desire you once had  to pray, to read your bible,

Are you loosing the desire attend church and worship God.

Has your conversation changed

Do you find yourself more concerned and interested in carnal things that is things of the world than spiritual things

Brothers and sisters,rather than beat around the bush ; out of Love I must share this with you.If you said yes to several of these conditions stated above you are either in or approaching a backsliden state in relationship with God.

This is serious.  You are in a Backsliden state

As bad as it may sound and seem

Jesus still Loves you and so do I And Jesus wants you back.

• Is there hope for the backslider?

• Is there help for backsliders?

• Does God have a heart for backsliders?

• Yes! Yes! and Yes! to all three.

• Backsliders, know this — Jesus loves you! What He does not love is your backslidden condition.

Jeremiah 2:19 Your wickedness will punish you; your backsliding will rebuke you. Consider then and realize how evil and bitter it is for you when you forsake the LORD your God…

•• It’s miserable to be backslidden from the Lord.

Consider the real consequences of backsliding

•• Guilt … shame … a sense of isolation … loss of divine blessings (such as health!) …a broken  relationship with God… punishment and rebuke from God …

All of this  becomes “evil and bitter for the backslider

But praise God  All is not Lost The Father patiently awaits foe his son to return back home

WE are going to witness a great move in BACKSLIDERS coming BACK to the Lord.” Amen!

Jeremiah 3:12-15, 22 Go, proclaim this message toward the north: ” ‘Return, faithless Israel,’ declares the Lord, ‘I will frown on you no longer, for I am merciful,’ declares the Lord, ‘I will not be angry forever. (13) Only acknowledge your guilt…. (14) “Return, faithless people,” declares the Lord… (15) Then I will give you shepherds after my own heart, who will lead you with knowledge and understanding….

•• Notice God’s cry to the backslider (It should be our heart’s cry, too!): “RETURN!… RETURN!”

•• What else does He ask? — “Acknowledge your guilt.” Pray for conviction and repentance to fall on all those away from the Lord.

One may ask  How does God (and how should we as saints respond to their repentance? —

Praise God with  Mercy

Yes with Mercy ..and not anger …

God also  places the returning backslider up with godly shepherds.

•Brothers ands sister if you know of a backslider we must  Search our heart and respond to them, forgive them and receive them

Are you ready to receive them?

•• God’s cry to backslidden Israel was: “Return to me!”

• God’s reaction to their acts of backsliding was anger. But God’s reaction to them the backslider was: “I am merciful!”

•• Hosea 14:4,says KJV I will heal their backsliding, I will love them freely: for mine anger is turned away from him.

• Christians, love the returning backsliders freely, without judgment, because God the Father loves them; Jesus loves them

This entry was posted in This Week's Topic. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Backslider Jesus Loves You ! Jesus Wants you Back !!!!

1. Celebrities says:

This is really a cool web site. If you would like you can see my website ; Popular Celebrities

2. Alexandra says:

Beneficial article, I really watch for messages from you.

3. Keyholes are the occasions of more sin and wickedness, than all other holes in this world put together.

4. Shumminifit says:

Writing a play, you start with less, so more is demanded of you. It’s as if you have to not only write a symphony, but invent the instruments as well.

5. Nice post, I am currently writing an article on this topic. If you do not have an objection I might borrow a snippet.

6. Nice post, I am currently writing an article on this topic. If you do not have an objection I might borrow a snippet. In case I do I will note your blog and add a link.

7. Very informative and trustworthy. Please keep updating with great posts like this one.

8. I think youve made some truly interesting points. Not too many people would actually think about this the way you just did. Im really impressed that theres so much about this subject thats been uncovered and you did it so well, with so much class. Good one you, man! Really great stuff here.

9. george says:

I think personally from my own experience and those around me who have backslidden that church can be such a joyless experience,so tough on the accountability,people there are so critical and judgemental and sometimes even nasty that some people naturally will want to leave that environment. Unfortunately that means that the association they have between church and Jesus tends to blend together as one.

I personally backslid recently( a few years ago) choosing to avoid these people and to return to my “wordly” friends. I didn’t find that life became hell on earth or go into a terrible lifestyle or get involved in drugs or binge drinking or anything like that,instead-i found that my self esteem returned after years of being criticised at my every step,years of being put down and told who i was in the eyes of the church. I also found nonChristians to be more supportive,loyal and in many cases-better behaved and generally kinder people.

I’ve forgiven those people now from my days at church but i would never wish to return to any church or even forge a relationship with God again as i know that returning would be a backwards step and i don’t wish to start the whole hurtful process up again.

I guess in my own way,i have a few private moments with God. Like i said-i wouldn’t really call it a “relationship with God” as relationships require a great deal of commitment,energy and effort. I am totally aware that going “the whole hog” with God would also require that i be in fellowship with other Christians and i don’t want to persue that avenue as i’ve found it to be so damaging. But i do have private moments where i thank God,praise God and even remember some of the good times i had with Him.

Of course,it could be suggested that i try a different church,or slowly get back into my faith but the truth is that the passion i once had for God has evaporated over the course of time. But mainly-i wouldn’t wish to return to the environment that took years out of my life,led me to bouts of depression,destroyed any self esteem i had and had me heading for a burn out in terms of the service that was required of congregation members and form God Himself. I’m sorry in a way that i feel this way and i understand no church is perfect and people are fallible but i don’t think returning to Jesus is any answer to anything.

Take Care,Georg Peters,Westmidlands,England.

• harvey says:

May God continue to bless you abundantly this year 2012. Keep us in yours prayers and contact us and let us hear from you again.
      Greater Abundance of Life Ministries
      Rev. Sylvester Harvey

10. Bamigboye Toba Ayo says:

I am really blessed from your post. I borrow a part of it for bible study in my church, looking forward for more from you.

• harvey says:

Thank you for your feedback.Please pray with us that this website and ministry will reach many and those who read it will recieve it, believe it, obey it and tell others about it.
      Hope to hear from you again.

May God Bless you Abundantly.

Rev. S.Harvey

• harvey says:

Thank you for your feedback.
      Please continue to pray with us that this website and ministry will reach many and those who read it will recieve it,trust it, believe it, obey it and tell others about it.
      Hope to hear from you again.

May God Bless you Abundantly.

Rev. S.Harvey